DCTS Solutions agrees to provide services to the client, subject to the following "Terms of Service". DCTS Solutions, the company may be referred to as,("DCTS Solutions"), ("Us"), ("We"), and the Client, ("Customer"), ("Client") and("You"). All provisions of this contract are subject to change from time to time at the discretion of DCTS Solutions. Client must understand that change to the TOS shall not be grounds for early contract termination or non-payment. By logging into your server or using your server in anyway constitutes acceptance of these terms.
- 1. Refunds and Disputes A. Refunds cannot be requested without probable cause. The refund agreement may be restricted as per this agreement in previous or remaining sections.
- 2. Invoices are generated 7 days before due date. If you wish you cancel your service(s) with us, please cancel your service(s) prior to the invoice being generated. Additionally, we do not offer refunds for any recurring payments after the first month's payment.
DCTS Solutions Payment Policy
DCTS Solutions company, any payments to DCTS Solutions will not be applied to any other service provided by DCTS Solutions subsidiaries or related companies, other than those services provided by DCTS Solutions. B. Any payments provided to DCTS Solutions companies other than DCTS Solutions are not applicable to DCTS Solutions Services. C. DCTS Solutions may “share” payment gateways between DCTS Solutions companies at their own discretion. Part A and Part B of this section remain in effect for “shared” payment gateways.
Service checks may be performed if DCTS Solutions receives complaint on any service. Service checks will include but are not limited to requesting diagnostic files from your PC, these files may include the following information and are not limited to, Graphics Card Information, CPU Information and General PC Health. Failure to comply with service requests disqualifies the client from receiving a refund.
To terminate your services, you must cancel any active PayPal subscriptions and cancel via our billing system. DCTS Solutions does not have access to any client's PayPal account. Therefore, we cannot and will not be responsible for unintended payments made via the automatic payment subscription service. Cancellation requests within the billing system may take up to 1 week to process, DCTS Solutions will not be liable for any client being charged for services they requested canceled, if said cancellation was requested within 1 week of next billing due date. You will not be refunded in this case.
Liability Limitation and Exclusion
DCTS Solutions, under no circumstances, shall be held liable for any data loss, disruption of information, or distribution of information including but not limited to that of unauthorized access to our server systems or any other loss of data. DCTS Solutions shall not be held liable for any disruption, delay, or disconnection of services for any period. DCTS Solutions is not responsible for any actions taken place on our dedicated server. The sole role of DCTS Solutions is to provide the web hosting services such as shared, reseller or master and/or alpha reseller.
- 1. When a client orders a new service, they are asked for personal information including but not limited to Full Name, Address, Phone Number, Photo ID issued by a government entity, and Payment Information. It is the sole responsibility of the client to provide and maintain this information accurately and truthfully. DCTS Solutions reserves the right to cancel, suspend or terminate an account with information believed to be or deemed incorrect or fraudulent.
- 2. DCTS Solutions is not responsible for any fraudulent orders being placed within our systems and will turn over any information where required by law and or requested by Payment Gateways to resolve any dispute.
- 3. Creating multiple accounts is considered Fraud and will result in both services terminated ASAP along with IP banning.
- 4. DCTS Solutions may use a 3rd party service to run checks on all information provided to DCTS Solutions . DCTS Solutions is not responsible for any accounts suspended, terminated or declined due to this 3rd party service. Additionally, DCTS Solutions reserves the right to cancel, suspend, terminate, decline, remove or delete any service or user account in our system that violates or is believed to violate any or all parts of the "Fraud" section.
DCTS Solutions will not be responsible for any illegal content or information posted or hosted on our servers. It is the sole responsibility of the client to keep all information and content within legal standards and laws. DCTS Solutions will turn over any client information where required by law and suspend or terminate the service.
Free Trials or Services
DCTS Solutions may offer free trials or services. DCTS Solutions reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend any trial or free services for any reason at any time. DCTS Solutions is not liable for any information or content hosted or posted on Free trial or free services account(s).
DCTS Solutions may continuously provide active promotions and “promotion codes” for new or current clients. DCTS Solutions may cancel or create any promotion or promotion code at any time without notice.
If your service(s) are found to be using excessive amounts of resources past their permitted parameters, including but not limited to CPU or RAM, DCTS Solutions reserves the right to cancel, suspend, terminate or make changes to the server(s) or service(s) in question without refund. Additionally, if the server uses "plugins" or "mods" that create or store large files locally, DCTS Solutions reserves the right to delete or move these files. In the case DCTS Solutions decides to "move" or "transfer" your service(s) to another server or all large (larger than 5 GB) files non vital to the "health" or "performance" of the server(s) or service(s).
Server Account Security
All Clients of DCTS Solutions including but not limited to partners, sponsored people or entities or “general” clients are responsible for keeping their account(s) secure, and the following terms apply. These accounts include server access, Client area (my.dctshsoting.com) and/or any other DCTS Solutions service. DCTS Solutions is not responsible for theft or hacking of your passwords, or any “damage” related to such. Additionally, all clients are only allowed one person per “username” or “login”. Providing multiple person(s) access to your account(s) is considered account sharing. DCTS Solutions can provide additional users for business accounts and the billing system by request in our ticket system. It's the sole responsibility of the account holder to only give access to person(s) he “trusts”. DCTS Solutions is not responsible for lost files or “damaged” services due to the account holder or additional users deleting, moving or changing files. Finally DCTS Solutions will attempt to make contact with any client in violation of this section as follows.
Support is available. DCTS Solutions reserves the right to offer support through different channels. Such as ticket System, Chat. The ticket system is the preferred method of support as all information is documented and recorded. Opening multiple tickets for the same issue within a short period of time constitutes abuse of our support ticket system and may result in termination of services. Swearing, threats and other abusive language will not be tolerated and may result in account termination without refund.
DCTS Solutions has a zero harassment tolerance policy. Harassment can be defined as the following –
- -Direct Personal Insult
- -Improper Language
- -Excessive chat spamming at unapproved times. (Approved times are 9am - 11pm EST)
- -Excessive use of “caps”
- Any attempt to harass employee or client of DCTS Solutions is grounds for immediate termination without refund.
DCTS Solutions may send out emails throughout the year regarding promotions and TOS change(s). You may choose not to receive marketing emails or promotions by unsubscribing to them at the bottom of the e-mail. Certain emails cannot be unsubscribe to such as TOS changes. This is at the discretion of DCTS Solutions.